Saturday, October 23, 2010

Long fangs ready

I just finished off an add on to a space wolves army I'd painted before, the client wants to add the Logan fangs drop pod unit along with some cyclone missle launcher toting wolfguard. His list has nothing but double combi weapon wolfguard and long fangs. So here are the long fangs, tabletop ready.
and the 3 wolfguard to attach on each of the 3 long fang squads
This commission isn't over yet though, I also have to paint up Njal Stomcaller which I've been saving for last as I get to pour some detail into this one and I don't want the deadline bearing down on me while I struggle to paint multiple models. The joy of doing a single mini is that once you've painted something you don't have to repeat it 10 times, any way here's a preview of him.

Hopefully I'll have time to finish him over the next couple of days so I can share the next project. I took a load of in progress shots while painting these guys too and I plan on putting that up as well. I also have some non space wolf  photos of a complete army I painted last week which I'll be posting in the near future. 

1 comment: