Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Scenery finished!

Just some more scenery for the local store, which by the way is having a tournament this weekend, and I'm hoping to see some of it on display. But enough babble, here are some pictures of the finished product.


Just table top quality bui with Mordheim on the mind I couldn't help but to freehand some extra details. 

The next piece is a nice set of the ruins of Osgiliath. The second I've done for the store and counting the sand craters I painted that should be enough to pull of a themed table at the combat patrol level.(hint hint)


So now I have some credit at the store built up. I think this will go into my Mordheim fund. Adam (http://atomsmashing.wordpress.com/) has found a better revision of the rules. Tonight after photographing the Deathwing I believe I'm going to make a warband roster.

In the mean time if you're interested in Mordheim check out these rules.




No comments:

Post a Comment