Friday, September 14, 2012

Finished! WreckAge Stitchmen

Last night was spent with fellow painter Tom Ails..You'll know when the U.S. Golden Demon results are posted ;) We got down to what us artisans do. Silently painting and listening to the Go Go's, Waylon Jennings, and whatever else I could dig out of the record box.

My task at hand was a pair of Stitchmen from the WreckAge range. If you haven't checked them out please do. They're running a kickstarter right now and it's a great time to jump on as they've already smashed their goal and the goodies are multiplying. I had the chance to demo a scenario at Adepticon and the game play was a very understandable D6 system. Not quite the "smells like 40k" I was expecting and that's a good thing :)


After finishing these guys off I hit a bit of a wall. That one where you're unsure what to start next. I'm swamped and it's bearing down on me. No matter though, just keep the brush a sweeping. Here are a few shots of the night.




Ahh yes, above you can almost see inside my head. Just a few of many projects taking shape in the background.




No comments:

Post a Comment