Thursday, December 11, 2014

Finished! Space Hulk

Sorry I did that thing where I finish a project and neglect the photographs while I don't document my current projects..gotta stop doing that. Anyway, I'm proud to present the fruits of one man's labor, yellow and green fruits they are.


First up, the genestealer horde. There are 23 of them including the Brood Lord. So I thought a few en masse shot would do them justice.





And those loyal sons of the Emperor. Great miniatures and still fun the second time around. I painted a set of Space Hulk years ago when I started doing commissions. In fact, it was the fist commission I had. How's that for nostalgia? Works for me. 




Maybe I'll paint my own set up someday. Wishful thinking hah



6 comments:

  1. Very cool man - the Lamenters scheme looks so good on these minis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Article is one of the best Artice I have ever read. I have Got So many useful information through your blog. Thank you so much and I also want to share some useful links here. mcafee.com/activate, www.mcafee.com/activate, mcafee activation code

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog provides me with all the information I need for the first time. You can update it at any time. Online webcams have you tried? Visit the profile of Camera Test Online to learn more

    ReplyDelete