Monday, August 31, 2015

Along walked a dwarf

While I was waiting for supplies to arrive for a recent project I decided to take that time and work on a personal project. There is a massive amount of Rackham figures in my workstation that need to see the light of day and colors of the rainbow. So I decided on Bal-torg the ancient, with no competition or deadline in mind. Just the freeflowing jazzmagic of a squirrel hair brush.

But every dwarf needs a rock to stand on so, first things first, I started with the base. The idea is that he is rediscovering a lost keep, partially submerged and replete with treasure.





I also found time to get the figure blocked in. 



My pallet, after the dust had settled. 



2 comments:

  1. You seem like the perfect painter to do some of these rackham figures justice. Excited to see it come along!

    ReplyDelete