Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mymera Madness, Step One

The last few days have been spent deep jamming on an Eldar army for my buddy's Adepticon dance :) Come along, loyal reader, for a story told by pictures! And words!

So lets begin at the end, here they stand at present day, waiting for some brushwork. This post is also made with my phone, so if it looks different, that's why ;)


33 Jetbikes and 10 Warp Spiders, I started off with the spiders to get the project moving and also because they have their own paint scheme, being aspect warriors. 





Once I had a decent start on them I turned my attention the the mass amount of waverunners. Trying something a little different with them by applying the white portion of my primer with an airbrush. This gave me a smoother undercoat to apply the turquoise on top of. After a a few tones and and inkwash, much smoother in my opinion :)



I was really able to use liquid mask and masking tape to a great effect on this army. If you don't have any, give it a try. Huge time saver.




Back to present day, waverunners ho! 


Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment