Friday, July 29, 2011

Finished Zombie and I'm off to Gamesday Chicago!

Yesterday I finished off the zombie by Rackham I've been slowly working on. This guy is kind of an experiment, I used a very limited pallet of bestial brown, maby hues of blue, purple, and olive green. Just a simple combination of complimentary colors. I'm also very happy to add this model to my collection as it's my first completed Rackham mini. Oh boy!



So since I finished all my models ahead of time and finished one I didn't plan on having done I naturally started to build some more :) Here's the beginnings of my next Sanguinary priest.

Magnetic options all the way!


Now it's time to finish gathering my supplies for Gamesday. So far I have my minis securely cased up, my ticket of course, some sticky tac and a plinth, and the dirty rags I plan to don at this year's convention.


All I need now is some nourishment. Food and Booze :) Once I have that I can head over to Brother John's place and begin the festivities. Nothing like a party before a 6 a.m. 3 1/2 hour drive to Chicago.

See you at Gamesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment