Thursday, January 17, 2013

Finished! Dark Vengeance HQ's

Well for the good guys at least. Thanks to Kevin I acquired two of the Dark Angels HQ's from the starter set. These are great models, intense detail. After assisting him clip over 200 Dark Vengeance boxes I couldn't resist any longer. I had to paint these guys up. Not to be ignored I think I'll paint that fantastic Chaos Lord next but I'm getting ahead of myself. On with the pictures.







As I have no real use for them and an ever increasing amount of miniatures filling my cabinet I've decided, just this once, to make them available to you. Place your bets here...Come on, by now you probably saw that coming.




1 comment:

  1. Nice work on them. Best of luck with the sale of them, but also.. 200 boxes? Or 200 models from those boxes? Either way quite a lot!

    ReplyDelete