Thursday, July 12, 2018

Finished! The Toecutter

Painted during a one on one teaching session with my buddy Newton Potter aka the Painting Noob. After discussing his goals and chosen theme we decided on post-apocalyptic. Naturally we chose a model in football armor, with some slight modifications. It was a chance to paint up a model that I consider an instant classic. Savvy nerds will notice his namesake is shared with the villain from the first Mad Max movie.






What have I been listening to? Supremative!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing job! Painting Noob? I want to be that kind of noob as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, he's making his way. Come take a class and you too can up your nooby skillz :)

      Delete
  3. As soon as I saw his name, I wondered if that (MM) was the source of inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete