Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mood of the day

Or yesterday..Last night among the lingering fumes of glue and miniature warfare (you know the smell) I sat down to paint with my chums. Another hobby night at Fire For Effect games. My mission was to jazz up Lord Putro :) Well, also to drop off quick paintjob for my buddy Paul. Thanks for your patience Paul.




Progress was made and company was enjoyed. It's been a while since I had the time to sit and paint at a store, a nice change of pace. Being in a store does things to you though, it depletes your income. I couldn't resist picking up the new plastic Farseer from GW. Today's agenda has me painting some Battle Dragons from Armorcast's Lance and Laser line and hopefully taking a big step forward on the Farseer.


Take care and be nice to each other for a day, you might like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment