Monday, April 14, 2014

Washing the dogs of war

I've been working on these two for the last couple weeks, I guess it's about time I start blogging about it. Painting Warhounds or any other large project is always something to look forward to as I can experiment with my airbrush on a larger scale. Assembling those models however, is a pain in the dick. It all starts with a six foot four man washing a plastic doll in his kitchen sink.










Then is was on the basing..The drinks will denote the time of day. Haha, gross.




I've been painting them for about a week now but there's not much to report when you're painting one color per day. Today I did black for 3 hours, tomorrow I'll do silver highlights etc..Not much to report. Or is there?



1 comment:

  1. I didn't see your breakfast beer anywhere, I like a hearty meal to start my day so I usually went with Guinness in my younger days.

    Congratulations on your showing at the Crystal Brush this year and I hope to see more great stuff next year.

    ReplyDelete