So lets begin at the end, here they stand at present day, waiting for some brushwork. This post is also made with my phone, so if it looks different, that's why ;)
33 Jetbikes and 10 Warp Spiders, I started off with the spiders to get the project moving and also because they have their own paint scheme, being aspect warriors.
Once I had a decent start on them I turned my attention the the mass amount of waverunners. Trying something a little different with them by applying the white portion of my primer with an airbrush. This gave me a smoother undercoat to apply the turquoise on top of. After a a few tones and and inkwash, much smoother in my opinion :)
I was really able to use liquid mask and masking tape to a great effect on this army. If you don't have any, give it a try. Huge time saver.
Back to present day, waverunners ho!