Thursday, May 12, 2016

For the Kriel! Chaper One

It feels good to get back to the trollbloods. I haven't added any to my own collection in a while, but they are a very familiar territory, so I was very happy when approached with this commission. Also that this client wanted to go for a very high quality on this army. Some of the units have a less individual role on the battlefield and will be painted accordingly but mostly, all stunners. Before any painting, I had to do some basing and assembly.








There are a couple more models on their way as the new edition of Warmahordes is inbound and changes some of the previous choices. For now though, I have this monkey pile of pewter to work on.

Next time I'll get some color laid down so stay tuned!







1 comment:

  1. I've never been a fan of the Warmachine aesthetic, but I'm sure you'll make them look stunning.

    ReplyDelete