Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tabletop Minons Expo 2017

Or TMX for short. Over this last weekend Adam and co of Tabletop Minions put on the first ever TMX. I was asked to teach some seminar style classes where people were free to walk up to the table as I explained a few chosen techniques.


The response was incredible. I felt I was right in my element talking paint at great length and fielding lots of questions. Thanks to everyone who attended those classes :) 

This was the first time around so there weren't many expectations, just to enjoy some time nerding out. Demos abound, here are a few table shots. 





Unfortunately I did get pictures of everything, I was in and out and keeping to my class and eating schedule. Shout out to Gaddis Gaming.

Stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment