Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Emperor's Champion

This guy was a fun quickie I converted from the command squad box. Thanks Kev (http://myworld.ebay.com/teachermickeymouse/?_trksid=p4340.l2559) I'm liking the striking black, red, white, color scheme lately. Can't wait for the next Chaos book to release. But more on that later. After all we are talking about one of the Emperors most fanatical chapters...well they're all pissed but these ones are more mad, Madder.


Hey I used a different background for these photos! The blue helps set off the red a bit.

Guess what else I did. I put him up on E-bay I did.


Following the trend I've gotten into over these last few posts I present yet another preview of my next finished mini. I wonder what he could be? More crushed glass for that ass in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment