Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Finished! Malifaux Claw and Fang Starter Kit

7 hours in the jungle tundra snakepit wasteland and I'm still standing. Here are the final shots of the seven hour Project from a couple weeks back. I'm sad to say the pictures are not my best but the project was handed off after I realized some of the angles were too high and the focus was off..at least it all happened one poor set of pictures at once..So it goes.








Thanks to this project I'll have another chance to get it right. After Brother John saw this group he handed his Arcanists starter over for the same treatment. bam. 


1 comment:

  1. despite you say pictures are poor in quality, your minis are always great!
    that kind of malefic rabbit is really impressive and terrifying.
    well done.
    bye

    ReplyDelete