Here's where I left off on our portly friend yesterday at 1:30 in the morning. You may notice I've changed the color of his hair. After examining the model I realized that I could cut the red out of the equation and the paintjob would look much more unified. There is a compositional value to keeping your color choices low. You can see the original hair color in my last post.
I'm happy to say he should be complete by the end of tonight. The next project on the slate is a lovely mermaid for my sister.
I still have some modelling to do on the pottery and I'd like to add an anchor touching down on the front corner. My plan for the overall color scheme is of course aquamarine colors but with pink accents like the coral and parts of the figure.
More on her later, Cheers!