Monday, April 16, 2012

3 days Left!

Are you ready yet? 

I'm talking about Adepticon and I'm happy to say I've completed four entries for the Crystal Brush, which at the moment I'll have to hold off on showing just to be safe and preserve the integrity of the online voting...I guess, nearly nobody reads this so we can feel special that we know of honor and the secrets others do not.

Upon meeting my goals it was back to business as usual. Earlier today I had some time and finished off a Grey Knight Librarian I had started a few weeks ago. Just an out of the box conversion. In this piece I've exchanged an electric pointy stick for a box of skulls charged by psychic powers. 


Get your exclusive psychic skullbox wielding superhuman here.

That's all for now, see you at Adepticon! 

1 comment: