Saturday, September 6, 2014

WIP: Tau Crisis Suits

Yet another commission addition to my buddy's Tau collection. I was asked to create some jungle themed bases and also a barrage of arrows stuck in and around the crisis suits. Both were firsts for me, cutting out my own paper plants and building some arrows from cigarette paper. Oh, and paint the Tau on the bases.

Here they are in progress. I moved between airbrushing and hand brushing on various stages. 
Fun stuff. Once the reds were painted in by hand I went back to the air brush to highlight the tan. Then I was able to go back over the red areas and highlight over the lighter ivory tones. A bit of a time saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment