Thursday, July 14, 2016

WIP Stormwall Part 3 (white lines)

It's a long road when you can see every step ahead of you. But in order to get this model past the shitpoint I had to embark on that long, white, mazelike highway. I wanted to capture more of a reagal look befitting of cygnar. Not wanting to mess with symmetry I pulled my focus back and decided to add the spirals and swirls to specfic armor plates. My past employment at a tattoo shop designing stars and swirls definitely paying off here.



Once the mile of so of ivory lines were laid out, I set about the first of three series of highlights. Which were then battle damaged with a shred of foam.


I also started the electricity banks. A rough sketch that will come together with some more highlighting and washing.







7 comments:

  1. Amazing!! I´ll love to see how this project unravels!!

    Can you post the recipe to achieve this amazing blue colour??

    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe man that looks great . gonna be a beautiful piece can't wait to see the finished product

    ReplyDelete