Saturday, November 20, 2010

Finished Dark Eldar and Deathwing army!

Three days of constant labor and five kids. I've been diligently working on a small Dark eldar squad for a competition on spiky bits and I'm happy to say they're finished. Now to paint 50 more...
Thanks to massive voodoo for the background ;) I sat down with a friend and he showed me some more photoshop techniques and I'm very happy with the results, thanks buddy!

Here's an army I finished a couple of months ago, I have to say it was difficult to fit all the pictures together and I'm not too pleased with the end result but hey if only I knew then what I know now...


2 comments:

  1. Both look great. Is that dark eldar banner free-hand, or is it sculpted to look like that? The fact that I can't tell if it's 2d or 3d means it's a pretty spectacular paint job... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww schucks, thanks for checking it out:) I plan to paint bio mechanical designs on all the banners and sails in my army, I plan to at least...

    ReplyDelete