Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wednesday Night Hobby Jam

For a few weeks now Kevin the Bits Pimp ( http://myworld.ebay.com/teachermickeymouse/?_trksid=p4340.l2559) has been opening the doors to his office for some hobbying. It's always comforting to commit to nerdyness in large numbers. I was working on my Lilith from Privateer Press' Hordes line. Many projects were taking shape around me and were too numerous to record. The pictures do the talking anyway.







So there you have it, many mostly faceless hands tinkering away. I'm already looking forward to next week's meeting. 

 At this point Lilith is nearing completion. Soon I'll be leaving for Gencon, in 11 days to be precise and those days will be filled with a furious yet somehow calm painting frenzy. I've been enjoying building up my Trollbloods force since the last year and I'm going to be preparing many entries for this year's P3 Competition. 






No comments:

Post a Comment