Friday, July 22, 2011

Finished Cleric and a sneeky peek diorama

 Once the sun went down last night it was photograph time and not of the neighbors. This time it was a sassy cleric and the center of a hive city ravaged by an alien invasion.

Here's that cleric in all her spiritual ecstasy.


I did photograph Nosferatu as well but once again I was not happy with the end result. Tonight will be different!

Lately I've been dedicating more time to this little gem. I plan on entering it at Gamesday Chicago this year, which is only 10 days away! The bio mass needs work and then it's time to put the finisher on this project. This one has been a long time in the making and is the first diorama I've ever attempted. I'm glad I was convinced to pick it back up and see it through. Especially knowing it will be an entry at Gamesday :) So far So good.




No comments:

Post a Comment