Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WIP Madness

I haven't posted in a while as my camera was out of state. Here are some of the projects (not all) that I'm set on finishing before the end of the month. With all my distractions and appointments out of the way I'm free for the next 13 days to get some serious painting done. Here's where I've gotten to so far.

First up is the mighty Madrak, I've been slowly getting his colors squared away and I think I've arrived at a good color scheme for now. We'll see how it evolves, I plan on highlighting all the brown armor up with grey and then adding jade to the recesses to make a rusted effect.


What I've mainly been working on are the Armorcast Lance and Laser minis I've been commissioned to do. I've slowly reworked Nosferatu and he's almost complete at this point. I'll be finishing him off after this post. Not the best pictures but I'll take the time for that when he's done.


And not too far behind Nosferatu is the lovely Cleric. She still has a ways to go with the reds but the plan is to get her finished tomorrow which I believe I'm capable of. I really like the base made by Armorcast, it provided some really cool areas for light and shadow.


Now that my camera is back I'm hoping to post some finished pieces tomorrow night. 
Here's to the future.
Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment