Sunday, January 22, 2012

Black Templars

First off, sorry. I was unable to post a blog yesterday and disrupted my 7 day streak. I had to record the commentary track for Dead Weight, a movie I was in recently. But if we stretch our imaginations, which I know you can do, we can pretend it's still saturday :)

Today I rolled out Chaplain Grimaldus and changed the Terminators helmets to the proper color.






They're off to the races alongside a Sanguinary Priest.

Apologies once again for falling short on my promise, I didn't anticipate doing commentary for an hour and a half movie would consume 12 hours of that day. Excuses, excuses, I know. Enjoy the following early morning coffee and modelling photo.




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the blue tint to the armour!
    Nice work on the weathering around their feet too... really ties them to the base.

    Ron
    From the Warp

    ReplyDelete